Don’t miss to sign up for constant updates from the #MidWeekNickle
I’m not surprised over Socialbakers finding that Facebook is the leader when it comes to customer care. We only spend more then half an hour a day per person, much more for some people. And thats on Facebook only.
Facebook are now targeting small and medium businesses to start working with advertising on their platform thru a series of special events called Facebook Fit.
The awesome and ”silent” app that measure your movements Moves has just been acquired by the almighty Facebook. Seems to be shopping time for the giants this spring.
- Socialbakers releases Q1 data, finds Facebook rules for customer care
- Facebook Announces Advertising ’Boot Camp’ For Smaller Advertisers
- Facebook Acquires Fitness And Activity Tracking App Moves
Can you ever get enough inspiration to create your own smart ways? I guess not and I see to little creativity when it comes to number 15 in the list.
Found a great post for different marketing tools with prices and areas where they come to use.
Social media & more
Learn a new way of reading with Dotsies Since a friend and I are going to NYC soon its hard not to add this link. A small guide to the best apps to the largest cities. And of course more infographics. This week about how we consume news and how we influence consumers through social media.
- The Best Apps for the World’s Biggest Cities
- Influencing Consumers Through Social Media Competitions 2014 – infographic
- Social Media Is Changing The Way We Consume News – infographic
- 3 Things All Marketers Need to Know About Case Studies
Talk of the week
This subject about technology making us more unsocial has been touched many times before but never with this brilliance and storytelling, very much like the Streets and Dry your eyes. This subject divides people widely and I’m still struggling with it myself. I’m thinking a lot of this now when I’m a father and how I should handle the matter towards Samson and myself in the future… Have a look (up)!