This weeks #MidWeekNickle contains plenty. Facebook rolls out FB Newswire to make it easier for journalists to find newsworthy content, learn from Socially Stephanie to succeed with Instagram and check out this weeks talk about using social media for internal communication.
Don’t miss to sign up for constant updates from the #MidWeekNickle
We seen multiple post about the decreasing reach and Edgerank. Here’s a great post why you shouldn’t get of the Facebook train.
”Facebook announced Monday that it is expanding the rollout of Business Manager, a utility that allows advertisers to keep track of their ad accounts, pages, apps and permissions in one place.”
”FB Newswire, a resource that will make it easier for journalists and newsrooms to find, share and embed newsworthy content from Facebook in the media they produce.”
- 7 reasons why pages should stop complaining about Facebook reach
- Facebook announces FB Newswire, a resource for journalists
- Facebook announces rollout of Business Manager
Utilize the new look and get some hints on the road to success. Also get som insights on the latest statistics for Twitter.
- 14 Twitter Tips to Take Your Tweeting to the Next Level
- Twitter: New Profile Pages and How to Maximise Sales
- Så många använder Twitter
Get a go on your Istagram strategy with hints from Socially Stephanie!
Digital marketing trends
The finding are generated by 300 000+ sites with great diversity. Facebook rules, just like in Sweden.
Don’t take all existing infographics literarily, the are good in giving directions or using details from them. Here’s two that I like!
- How to Choose the Right Marketing Channel for Your Content – infographic
- Defining Digital Marketing Strategies – infographic