This months edition; Twitter is progressing, Facebook changes its algoritm and and Instagram lets you now search for emoij hashtags #☺️ ! All this and more in the #MidWeekNickle
The MidWeekNickle is your toll box of digital and social media links. It´s your summery hitting your inbox randomly. If your not a frequent flyer of my newsletter yet type in your email in the form below. Your inbox will not be spammed nor given away! Happy reading :)!
Introducing Highlights. Get the best of Twitter every day, sent to your Android device: https://t.co/9ZUWgX9lcC pic.twitter.com/sYuu7YUO4D
— Twitter (@twitter) 23 april 2015
— Twitter (@twitter) April 23, 2015
1. Highlights, a fast and simple summary of Twitter, lets you catch up quickly on the best stuff that is most relevant to you. Follow the link below for more information.
2. Great news that Twitter announced that anyone on its network can now opt to accept direct messages from any other Twitter user!
3. Twitter revamped its retweet feature, making it easier for users to plug other people’s tweets and add commentary of their own.
- Highlighting the best of Twitter, for you
- Twitter Now Lets You Opt In To Receive Direct Messages From Anyone
- Twitter officially lets you retweet with comments now
#MidWeekNickle tip: Get your inspiration flickring through Behance
1. Good hints of how you can build up your Facebook post. Remember that this is just one angle ;)!
2. Facebook has launched a new standard native mobile ad format. It promises to make it easier for businesses to place their ads inside third-party apps.
3. Facebook change the algoritm all the time. Here´s an article explaining 3 crucial changes!
4. More than 40 billion companies worldwide have Facebook pages. Now, the social network has made it easier for people to get in touch with them on their mobiles by introducing a new ‘call’ button’.
5. Facebook is testing tools to make buying and selling goods within the platform much easier. One step closer towards circular economy.
- The Anatomy of the Perfect Facebook Pos
- .Facebook gives publishers new tools to customize native ads in third-party apps
- Three changes to Facebook’s algorithm
- These New Facebook Ads Come With a Call Button to Ring Up Businesses
- Facebook takes on eBay with a new page showing users’ second-hand goods for sale
Don’t miss to sign up for constant updates from the #MidWeekNickle <3
1. Spring time means event time. If your hosting an event here´s an article that gives you 16 good hints of how to promote the event with social media.
2. This week, LinkedIn announced an anlytic feature is getting an update in the form of an analytics tool to allow authors to better track the traffic their posts receive. Content creators will be able to see demographic information of their readers, as well as who liked and shared their posts.
3. Instagram introduced a series of updates including new filters, and, most significantly, support for users to add emojis to hashtags, which enables mobile shutterbugs to search for photos by emoji.
4. A blend of 8 good to know tricks for Facebook and Twitter.
- 16 Ways to Use Social Media to Promote Your Event
- LinkedIn introduces analytics tool
- INSTAGRAM LAUNCHES EMOJI SEARCH, NEW FILTERS
- 8 Hidden Facebook and Twitter Tricks You Never Knew, or Forgot Long Ago
1. An article that go through the basic SEO steps you should think of.
2. Don´t let your emotions lead your marketing decisions, base it on data!
Kevin Kelly: Technology’s epic story
In this wide-ranging, thought-provoking talk, Kevin Kelly muses on what technology means in our lives — from its impact at the personal level to its place in the cosmos.
photo credit: RustyPadlock via photopin (license)